Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Silhouettes


Solid Color


Gradient 


Pattern 

Custom Shape

 I think is a very interesting way to take silhouette photos. i really liked this because you can't see the persons face. You don't know who this person is at all (well you might because i'm always partners with her) but someone looking at my picture wont know who it is. In normal pictures you give a mood or a tone by the facial expression but because you cant see the face, you have to play with your poses. By doing this project it also can give you creative freedom. I love my Custom shape because it is my own. There were no guidelines i had to follow. Photoshop has a lot of different layering options so I like that a lot of the photos wont look the same.  I really like my outcomes and i think others would have some of my same ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment